New America Hemp T-shirt
Fun fact - Farmers who grow hemp claim it is a great rotation crop and can be substituted for almost any harvest. It grows without requiring pesticides and is good at aerating the soil. On a per-acre basis, one estimate claims hemp nets farmers more income ($250-$300) than either corn or soybeans ($100-$200). A full crop of hemp only takes 90 days to grow, yielding four times more paper per acre, when compared over a similar 20 year period with redwood trees in the northwest United States.
Our "New America" t-shirt was inspired by the large community of Cannabis. Made in a union shop located in Hauppauge, New York, we take pride in our contribution to the new America under legalized weed.
This shirt is a limited edition item available in the following standard color - Herb.
- Durable fabric and assembly in a fashionable cut.
- Hemp ORGANIC Cotton is weaved in the USA.
- HEMP Organic Jersey-style shirt comprised of 60% Hemp and 40% Organic Cotton at 4.3 oz./sq. yd.
- A set-on rib collar.
- Double-needle sleeve hem and bottom hem.
- Tape shoulder-to-shoulder.
- Side-seamed assembly.
- Silky soft fabric and a great drape cut.
- Sustainable fabric that is an environmentally-friendly option for our eco-conscious customers
- Water Based "New America logo" graphic printed with "BHA" emb at the front
- Machine washable.