DISTRESSED STRAIGHT FIT JEANS
This straight-fit jean took months of wear to create the most realistic wash a jean can have. The rips were made from actual use. Whiskering and all over tinting came from working hard in a garage. When you order yours we will take your freshly made jean and hand-sand it until we come close to the actual jean you see in the picture. Our staff will walk you through the process by taking photos of the worn-in stages until you tell us when.
- Straight Fit for comfort
- Size 40W has an 11½" rise and an 18½" leg-opening perimeter.
- Special orders on Size 46W with a 12½" rise and a 20" leg opening perimeter.
- Belt loops. Zip fly with lock zipper head for security.
- Five-pocket styling with branded metal rivets. "The Blue Hill American Flag" label at the back pocket.
- "Blue Hill American Denim Co." canvas patch at the back right waist.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine washable.
- MADE IN USA
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery. Wash once before use.
- Due to the handmade process, each jean will have a slightly different detail.